Personal Trainer opening:
Progression Fitness is searching for the next member of our team. We are a growing company in the fitness industry, located in Rochester, MN.
We are looking for a compassionate, energetic individual who is capable of forming meaningful relationships with clients interested in improving their health. This position requires a strong ability to coach, lead, and inspire members in an individual setting.
Ideally, this team member wants to fulfill 20-30 hrs/wk of Personal Training.
Progression has an amazing facility: over 15,000 sq ft and three separate gym spaces under the same roof. We offer Personal Training, Group Classes, Nutrition Coaching, Hybrid Nutrition/Fitness Challenges, Olympic Lifting, Kettlebell, Yoga, and Obstacle Course Race training.
We are a tight team of fitness professionals all driving toward a set of common goals. As a member of our coaching team, this position will have the opportunity to earn a free membership as well as additional income-earning opportunities.
The purpose of the Personal Trainer position at Progression Fitness is to build a client base that contributes to revenues by maintaining an existing client base, marketing programs and services, and utilizing the highest quality of customer service which promotes member wellness and creates a safe, enjoyable, and positive environment.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities.
- Maintain a personal commitment to meeting the needs of members and guests.
- Implement safe and effective exercise protocols for client programming
- Being on time (15 minutes prior to start) and prepared for all sessions
- Follow sales protocol (for individuals and groups)
- Utilizing our software system for scheduling and servicing appointments
- Energize, inspire, lead and coach members of all skill levels through workouts
- Participate in all staff related meetings and other required activities.
- Behave as a role model by leading and promoting a healthy lifestyle.
- Actively market and promote personal training to acquire new members and retain existing members.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- NCCA-accredited and/or nationally recognized Personal Training Certification such as: NETA, ACSM, ACE, NSCA. CrossFit Level 1 Certification is accepted. Other approved and accredited certifications will be considered.
- Certifications required within 60 days of hire: CPR/PR, First Aid, AED.
- Demonstrated customer service skills and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work with various age groups and ability levels.
- Capable of responding to safety and emergency situations.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 1 year experience in the health and fitness field.
- 1 year experience Personal Training and Group Training.
- Quality Results
We hire through our core values: Team First, Professionalism, Can-Do Attitude, Continuous Improvement
Work with a company that has positions for making people happy!
Progression Fitness is not hiring for a specific position at this time.
BUT…we are always interested in hearing from you! If you think that transforming lives and working with a team of people who make coming to work fun sounds like a good fit, please let us know by submitting your information below.