Personal Trainer opening:
Progression Fitness is searching for the next member of our team. We are a growing company in the fitness industry, located in Rochester, MN.
We are looking for a compassionate, energetic individual who is capable of forming meaningful relationships with clients interested in improving their health. This position requires a strong ability to coach, lead, and inspire members in an individual setting.
Ideally, this team member wants to fulfill 20-30 hrs/wk of Personal Training.
Progression has an amazing facility: over 15,000 sq ft and three separate gym spaces under the same roof. We offer Personal Training, Group Classes, Nutrition Coaching, Hybrid Nutrition/Fitness Challenges, Olympic Lifting, Kettlebell, Yoga, and Obstacle Course Race training.
We are a tight team of fitness professionals all driving toward a set of common goals. As a member of our coaching team, this position will have the opportunity to earn a free membership as well as additional income-earning opportunities.
The purpose of the Personal Trainer position at Progression Fitness is to build a client base that contributes to revenues by maintaining an existing client base, marketing programs and services, and utilizing the highest quality of customer service which promotes member wellness and creates a safe, enjoyable, and positive environment.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities.
- Maintain a personal commitment to meeting the needs of members and guests.
- Implement safe and effective exercise protocols for client programming
- Being on time (15 minutes prior to start) and prepared for all sessions
- Follow sales protocol (for individuals and groups)
- Utilizing our software system for scheduling and servicing appointments
- Energize, inspire, lead and coach members of all skill levels through workouts
- Participate in all staff related meetings and other required activities.
- Behave as a role model by leading and promoting a healthy lifestyle.
- Actively market and promote personal training to acquire new members and retain existing members.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- NCCA-accredited and/or nationally recognized Personal Training Certification such as: NETA, ACSM, ACE, NSCA. CrossFit Level 1 Certification is accepted. Other approved and accredited certifications will be considered.
- Certifications required within 60 days of hire: CPR/PR, First Aid, AED.
- Demonstrated customer service skills and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work with various age groups and ability levels.
- Capable of responding to safety and emergency situations.
- 1 year experience in the health and fitness field.
- 1 year experience Personal Training and Group Training.
- Quality Results
We hire through our core values: Team First, Professionalism, Can-Do Attitude, Continuous Improvement
Work with a company that has positions for making people happy!
Progression Fitness is always looking for passionate coaches.
We are always interested in hearing from you! If you think that transforming lives and working with a team of people who make coming to work fun sounds like a good fit, please let us know by submitting your information below.