These workouts require no equipment; therefore you have no excuses. Some are simpler than others but we all know what those ‘simple’ workouts turn into real quick. These WOD’s were snatched from The Traveling WOD; a fantastic resource for you to use while you’re on the road.
- 10 Rounds For Time: 10 Pushups 10 Sit ups 10 Squats
- For Time: 200 Air Squats
- 10 Rounds For Time: 10 Walking Lunges 10 Pushups
- For Time: 100 Push-ups 100 Sit-ups 100 Squats
- For Time: 100 Burpees
Feel free to dress festively for these WOD’s. Because (1) you’re family will already think you’re crazy (2) you’re already in yoga pants and (3) if these two creatures are doing it you probably want in on it.
When those excuses start filling your noggin, (<- eggnog joke) reference this list (from Sage The Blog) of affirmations to help you get up and get through it.
- This Will Help My Emotional and Mental Health.
- I Will Feel Better About Myself.
- I Will Have More Energy.
- I Will Feel Empowered.
- I Will Be Motivated to Make Other Healthy Decisions.
- Starting Tomorrow Won’t Get Me Closer to Where I Want to Be Today.
If you’re staying home for the Holidays & you’re into chugging egg nog mark your calendar for this year’s Holiday Nog Fest at the gym.