The first SFH order of the new year is going out January 10th!
The following is some information on our SFH fish oil which is hands down the most potent fish oil on the market that we know of. Just compare the EPA and DHA levels on the back, there is no reason to have to take 20 fish oil pills (unless you prefer the pills over the liquid).
It’s that time of year where our days are getting shorter and there is less direct sunlight exposure. I’ve provided some information on the value of Vitamin D relative to the immune system and prevention of seasonal diseases. Feel free to share this information on your social media platforms or website:
- Over 1 billion people are deficient in Vitamin D: Puts them at risk of osteoporosis, heart disease, MS and infectious diseases including season flu, tuberculosis and more
- Over 90% of Vitamin D found in the body is produced in the skin. Factors such as season, clothing, sunblock and time spent indoors all affect Vitamin D levels. Levels can be significantly lower in Fall/ Winter
- Vitamin D enables the body to produce over 200 antimicrobial peptides and is a leading factor in immune health
- D3 can improve immune system function by as much as 60%
- Vitamin D plays a vital role in the regulation of calcium needed for the contraction and relaxation of muscle during any athletic movement. Vitamin D deficiency can have a significant impact on athletic performance
- Fun fact: Vitamin D is a hormone, not a vitamin!
Check the backstock at CFP we may already have what you are looking for. Also if you buy a fish oil please take a free pump! they are in the bottom of the fish oil cooler.
If you have any questions please e-mail: Scudamore@cfpfit.com