What’s great about these pancakes is, they couldn’t be easier to make, they’re delicious, they travel well, and you can freeze them.
- 2 Bananas (the riper, the sweeter)
- 2 Whole Eggs
- 2 Tbsp Nut Butter (chef’s choice) *Note: Almond Butter was used for this recipe.
- 2 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
- Mash the bananas in a large mixing bowl.
- Once the bananas are thoroughly smooshed, add the eggs and nut butter, and mix thoroughly with a spoon.
- Add the cocoa powder; if you find that the mixture becomes a little too dry then consider adding a couple of extra eggs. *Note: The consistency of these is similar to traditional pancakes so adding a scoop of your favorite protein powder would be a great option.
- Warm up your skillet on a medium heat and cook the pancakes.
And now, a look at the extras that played ever important roles in this paleo-ish pancake making production.
This recipe is brought to you by: PaleoHacks