Good Evening! Tonight I will reveal our Holiday Throwdown Event 2 and give you a clue for Event 3. This clue and the Holiday Throwdown are brought to you by Alex Lair, Financial Advisor and Echelon Wealth Partners. Here is a word from Echelon.
Our mission at Echelon Wealth Partners is to bring a profound impact to the lives of our clients, team members and the community. We do this through our values; trust, integrity and excellence. We provide advice around retirement planning strategies, investment management, small business retirement plans, tax planning strategies, insurance planning, charitable giving, and estate planning strategies.
Great guessing on Event 2. You were very close. Only the 16 seemed to confuse you.
Event 2 is….
A repeat from 2016.
3 Minute AMRAP
All 4 Team Members.
Burpee, Tire Flip, Jump/Step-Through
4 Hands must be on the tire for each flip.
Most completed reps at the end of 3 minutes wins.
1 rep= Burpee (2 Team Members) + Tire Flip + Get Through the Tire
Here is your clue for Event 3. Again, I’d be surprised if you don’t guess it right away. 🙂 Post your thoughts on this one in our FB group.
- 2019 Holiday Throwdown Shirts have been ordered. If you didn’t get one, and you’re disappointed/devastated about that, contact me.
- We have a great raffle going to raise more money for the Boys and Girls Club of Rochester! Check out the raffle on the tables near the entrance to the gym. Be sure to buy a few tickets. We have some really great items including:
- DoTERRA Product Package valued at over $250
- $100 Scheels Gift Card
- Gatorz Sunglasses
- MyZone Heart Rate Monitor
- $50 worth of tokens for the Rochester Farmer’s Market
- $50 Gift Card to Bitter and Pour
- $50 Gift Card to Twigs Tavern
If you have an item you’d like to donate to the raffle please contact me ASAP! Thanks to all of our generous members who have contributed so far!
- Who: The 24 Teams that are currently registered! The event is sold out! If you didn’t get in on the action before it sold out, I’d love to have you there to help out or cheer. Come be a part of the best gym community in the world!
- What: A functional fitness competition with an emphasis on FUN. There will be 4 workouts.
- When- 8:00 am to 11:30 am Saturday, December 7, preceding the great 10 Year Anniversary Party. Grey gym will be open for warm-up at 7:30am. Heat Assignments and times TBA soon!
- Where- Progression Fitness
- Ways to Win- Don’t forget, this year not only will you be competing for the title, “Fittest Team on Earth,” but also for the titles of Best Dressed, Most Holiday Spirit and Best Team Name!
Please thank all of our wonderful Progression 2019 Holiday Throwdown Sponsors. I look forward to introducing the rest of them soon. They are Linda Gates, GRI, Chris and Rachel Tuttle: Empowered Family Chiropractic, Shannon Astorino: Astorino’s Tree Service, Todd Severson: TLS Companies, Jason Carey Realtor: The Trusted Team Re/Max Results.