Countdown to the Throwdown! 17 days left.
Today I have a teaser for you about Event 2. This teaser and the Holiday Throwdown are brought to you by Linda Gates, Realtor, GRI.
Linda will be at the 2019 Holiday Throwdown. She plans to have a little surprise for all of you and would love the chance to introduce herself to you as well.
What could be better when buying or selling a home, than to have the guidance of a trusted friend who is also an expert in the Rochester area market? See Linda for all your Real Estate needs.
Now, you know you should be preparing for some partner deadlifts in Event 1. So, what should you expect in Event 2? I’m channeling my inner Dave Castro today and…. NOT TELLING. But, I will give you a clue. I promise my clues will make more sense than Castro’s. In fact, I’ll be surprised if someone doesn’t figure this workout by the end of the day. Shout out in our private Facebook group when you think you have the answer. This should be fun. (Insert evil laugh here.)
Review of what you need to know:
- Who: The 24 Teams that are currently registered! The event is sold out! If you didn’t get in on the action before it sold out, I’d love to have you there to help out or cheer. Come be a part of the best gym community in the world!
- What: A functional fitness competition with an emphasis on FUN. There will be 4 workouts.
- When- 8:00 am to 11:30 am Saturday, December 7, preceding the great 10 Year Anniversary Party. Grey gym will be open for warm-up at 7:30am. Heat Assignments and times TBA soon!
- Where- Progression Fitness
- Ways to Win- Don’t forget, this year not only will you be competing for the title, “Fittest Team on Earth,” but also for the titles of Best Dressed, Most Holiday Spirit and Best Team Name!
Please thank all of our wonderful Progression 2019 Holiday Throwdown Sponsors. I look forward to introducing the rest of them soon. They are Chris and Rachel Tuttle: Empowered Family Chiropractic, Shannon Astorino: Astorino’s Tree Service, Todd Severson: TLS Companies, Jason Carey Realtor: The Trusted Team Re/Max Results, and Alex Lair Financial Advisor: Echelon Wealth Partners.