This challenge will focus on the Kettlebell. A kettlebell is a powerful tool that can do many things in a workout program.
This program is to be completed in 4 weeks. Completing 3 workouts with the bell each week. The volume will be such that most gym members will be able to complete this program along with class participation.
- Download or save the PDF.
- Write start date on top of the sheet.
- compete inbody scan prior to beginning program.
- complete the 12 Kettlebell work outs, the work outs should be supersetted. So you move through all the movements for set one, and then begin again at the first movement for set two.
- Complete the inbody scan the morning after the 12th kettlebell work out.(#13)(follow all inbody guidelines)
- Turn in sheet or PM Josh an image of the sheet.
- Share any successes with Josh via PM or in person meeting.
This challenge should be completed in the gym. You can complete it at home if you have the equipment needed. Let me know if you have any questions or need a quick KB tutorial.
Looking forward to this one!